A Tall Girl's Fabletics Review... is my crotch weird?

Sunday, January 3, 2016


So I bit the bullet and I ordered from Fabletics! I have tested my leggings and want to report back to you (as promised!) and give my unbiased opinion.

The Details - Salar & Bach Legging, Size Small, Tall (for reference I typically wear a 4/6 at stores like Gap, Target, Express, etc) and I am 5'11.
I've worn them during a few workouts, here is what I have found:


Pros:
๐Ÿ”นThey are super warm - much thicker than my Old Navy Capri

๐Ÿ”นThey are long enough - hallelujah!

๐Ÿ”นThe design on the knee (Bach-pictured) was just cool enough to make me feel sassy but not "too much" - I always feel weird running outside in bright neon colors for some reason (I know, I am weird)

๐Ÿ”นThey never fell down and are high rise (right under my belly button) - perfect for a post postpartum "sag"

Cons:
๐Ÿ”ปThere was a weird long crotch sag? But truthfully, I have that in just about every pair of workout leggings (the waist never sagged) so I think I may just have a weird crotch?

.. and that is about it!

Honestly - I didnt expect to like these pants that much. I am SUPER surprised and excited. I did already skip one month (because I hadnt gotten my first shipment yet & I wanted to check fit and quality) but I know I will get another order at some point.

Final Verdict:: 2 thumbs up, especially for a tall girl needing long pants! ๐Ÿ‘

1 comment:

  1. Type of workout routine can work in an opposite manner and this is why you should always get the help from expert when you are starting out for the first time. I am also going to join the Yoga class so have decided to purchase good quality workout Leggings and tops. If you have any recommendations then please let me know.

    ReplyDelete