My 21 Day Fix Results

Tuesday, February 3, 2015


I did it. 21 days and boom - the Fix is done. I am going to be honest - this program FLEW by for me.




It is SO different from what I have done in the past (PiYo and T25). This is my first program that has weights incorporate in just about every workout and I LOVED it. It is almost like I could feel my body working even while I slept (probably because I was so tired - lol)!

I started this program unsure of how things were going to go since it is so different than anything else I have tried. 

Things that I loved: 
- 30 minute workouts - including the cool down!
- Different workouts for each day - I never got bored
- The portion controlled containers (this is something I thought I would hate, but caught on to it super fast)
- The weights... it made me feel like a bad ass :) 

Things I didn't love:
- Autumn says "booty" and "yah" a lot. No explanation needed
.....yup, that about does it! 


My Results: 
Weight Loss: 5lbs down and 5.75 inches overall.. I see a lot more definition and can feel a ton more strength after the three weeks. 

The key for me was figuring out the right weight to lift, I actually ended up using one set of weights for the entire program (instead of alternating heavy and light) and just modifying the moves. It worked great! 









So, how did I do it?

Well - I followed the program (almost) to the T. 

21 days of working out - check! 
21 days of drinking Shakeology - check!
21 days of working with my challenge group, checking and supporting each other for accountability - check! 
21 days of following the portion control nutrition plan - check-ish :) I had a cheat meal in there, lol! 

Interested in finding out more about how the 21 Day Fix  can change your life or  how to join my next challenge group and get started? We have fun and get results! 

Fill out the form below and I will message you back - I love this program and the results my challengers get ALWAYS shock me. On average 7-12lbs lost in 3 weeks. LOVE IT! 


***Comments regarding *hot mess morning Amy* are not necessary, trust me - I know :)

Fill out my online form.
Use Wufoo templates to make your own HTML forms.

1 comment:

  1. Um, those abs in your after photo?!!! INSANE! Nicely done Amy!!
    xo - Marion

    ReplyDelete