3 Ingredient Gluten Free "Stir Fry"

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

When I walk into the kitchen I feel a sense of dread. Please tell me I am not the only one? I believe there is some sort of biological piece of me missing that is supposed to love putting together entire dinners and 4 course meals of my family but... it is just not there. 

I do love baking delicious desserts - hello: the reason I am here now! HA!

However, I am lucky enough to have a husband that does 80% of the cooking and he is damn good at it. Unfortunately the other 20% of the time I have yet to reach the status in life that would warrant me cavorting around with a personal chef so I must fend for myself.


  • In and out. 
  • 10 ingredients or less
  • Prep time of 30 minutes - nothing more!
  • Can I pronounce everything in the recipe? No - you are out!


These are the rules I follow when I am looking for something new to cook. Sometimes though, I will just go rogue and open up the fridge and to see what my options are. Enter in: 3 Ingredient Gluten Free Stir Fry. 

Now, liberties are taken on this.. but the ease portion totally wins!

Ingredients:

Bag of Gluten Free Meatballs (or you can make your own - you badass you)
Bag of Steamable Vegetables (no shame in your game)
Shredded Mozzarella Cheese (because, obviously!)

Mix them all together and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.

Yum! So simple and ready to eat in under 5 minutes. Enjoy :) 




1 comment:

  1. This looks awesome and WAY too easy!! Love it girl! BTW, I made homemade meatballs in November of last year. Has my 'badass' status expired already?
    ;)

    ReplyDelete