21 Day Fix Extreme - Starting it off Right!

Monday, May 18, 2015

Ever decide that you just need to go all in? 

I have loved pushing my body over the past 8 months. I have said it a few times before but I really would have LAUGHED at you if you told me a year ago that this is where I would be. 

I was overweight, unhappy, and annoyed with myself. I didn't look it on the outside but so many years of weight gain and weight loss and the never ending cycle were just taking their toll on me. 

Fast forward to now and I am ready to challenge myself again. I want to see what I can handle. I want to do more things and prove to myself that there is no limit I cannot reach.

So... I am going to do the 21 Day Fix Extreme. I have been putting it off because:
1. I like the regular 21DF. It works just fine!
2. I get to drink on that one :) 
3. I am scared. 

That changes today. 

1. There are two big vacations coming up that I want to see where I can push my body to beforehand. I have NEVER been on a vacation and felt confident in a swimsuit. Ever. I would love to have this be the year I change all that. 
2. I have watched my kids learn from my actions. They get excited to see me workout and look forward to it. I want to stay excited for my workouts because it keeps them excited. 
3. I would (secretly) love to do one of the crazy-mud-extreme runs that my husband does.. but want to be in tip top shape first!

So here we go. I have come a long way. Here is my game plan for the next 21 Days:

Food:
I will keep it simple. Lots of chicken breast, ground turkey, broccoli, green beans, salads, and eggs. Fruits would be apple or banana. I typically drink my Shakeology (chocolate!) in the AM but may switch that to dinner if cravings are bad. 

Workouts:
My goal is to move back to morning workouts because I just felt better when I got up and started the morning pushing myself. I do love getting the kids involved so it might end up being a combination. Each workout is only 30 minutes long so it will be easy to adjust based on the day.

Motivation:
I am doing the program with a group of amazing women in my challenge group and we are cheering each other on. I need the support and know that the community is what will make or break me in my times of weakness. If you are thinking of trying the 21 Day Fix or the Extreme and want to join a group (or even if you just have a question) drop me a line in the form below... I would love to have you join one of my groups or just chat! :) 






Fill out my online form.
Use Wufoo templates to make your own HTML forms.

No comments:

Post a Comment